Monday, September 27, 2010

Okay.

I made this blog for my thoughts because the other one is more like my desires or interests, in short, I will rant my hear out here. I miss blogging. I've been a writer since I was a kid, I kept a diary and update it almost everyday. But as I grew up I became busier (for the char) and I found out that others can easily access it so I might as well make one for the public and that's how I started blogging. My first blog was in friendster, thought I deleted it because I got pissed off and friendster declined. Anyway, when I met a friend who has a blog, I was inspired so I started my other blog, which my friend designed (I need to learn myself, though). But then I got conscious there because I feel like my posts can compete. LOL, I made THIS blog where I can rant the shit out of nothing. enjoy! *evil wicked smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment