Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/29/10. Happy and Alone.


Today I feel different. Difference is happiness, isn't it? For me, at least. I love the company of other people, but I also love being alone with myself. But I don't get it why I get terribly lonely sometimes, and I long for other people. Sometimes, I feel the need to be alone, away from others but at the same time, don't want to be completely left behind. Just thinking about it make me cringe. I guess it's accepting the fact that if they left, it means that there's no one that cares enough to stay. I drive people away, but it's when they do turned their backs on me, that I realize that I need their presence badly.

It's like looking at your own reflection in the mirror and you're freaked because suddenly, it walked away. And no one's left, but your original self.

No comments:

Post a Comment