Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snip snip take a pic.


I cut my bangs because after I came from the Salon where they trimmed my hair, I wasn't very happy with the results. People told me that I look good with full bangs, but I always had my bangs on the side so I decided to try it. It won't hurt, right? So I used the scissors on my mom'm bathroom and even got scolded for it. I don't care. It's my hair anyway. So I started. Snip snip. I remembered my high school days, when I first learned to cut my bangs. The results were awful 'cause it gotten REALLY short. I looked like a geek. So I let it grow. The next time I did it, I was satisfied. Now for the third time, I can't explain what it looks. My brothers said, I look Japanese. Well that's a compliment, right? Well I don't look so bad myself , looking at the mirror. No major changes though. Maybe i'll post some pics later.

2 comments: