Sunday, November 14, 2010

Does your insecurities make you look good?




I think too much it makes me sick. I don't trust people easily but I give my heart away too fast. How vague is that? I hate this feeling. I don't understand myself anymore. I love people but I never demand anything back. Why do I feel left out every time? I know I built a wall around me but I put a hole in it enough for you to get in. But why do I still feel alone? At this point I don't think I believe in romantic love anymore. I don't know if there will ever be anyone worth it. I don't trust anyone can take care of my heart. Not even me.

On a brighter note, I had fun being with my friends, T and L. Foods, laughter, and Stories really do lift my moods.






I maybe a little desperate in craving for company that being on my own again scares me to death. I do need a medication. Maybe a cure for loneliness? There are a lot of questions in my mind and I am never ending searching for answers. Maybe I'll sleep on it for today, if I can. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment