Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Run and get lost.


Morning. I love waking up early mornings. My class stars at 10am, and I have a lot of time to, uhh, procrastinate :-) I've trespassed my brothers' room downstairs and kinda hacked their personal computer and opened their i-tunes, and I'm having the time of my life listening to their music. Which makes me miss my Ipod. If you are close to me you probably think it is normal. Yes, I keep on losing important stuff :-( I lost it in our hometown, Japakan. I remembered still having it when my cousins and I went for a little walk outside. I bought with me my book and my Ipod, thinking I could find a place to relax, because it was hot inside. So we sat right outside the mosque. Several seconds later, these two goats came running around us. LOL! I freaked out 'cause it seems like they were about to get us. Anyway, I still had my Ipod with me that time, but I lost interest with the book I was holding so we decided to go around the mosque. When we got around the side, I panicked when I came face-to-face with one of the goats we saw earlier. My friend Yamani also panicked but they ran back towards the house, while I, run away into the backside and to my horror, the little, harmless goat ran towards me and started chasing me! I looked back and it was still chasing me as I run for my life! O.o I can't remember how I got away, all I know is I jumped down a not-so-low cliff and the goat disappeared. But still, I don't think I dropped my Ipod anywhere 'casue I still had it when we had merienda later that day :/ People come and go the place, and it's no doubt it got stolen. I'm a silly, silly girl.





Anyway, as I was browsing for songs earlier, I played this song which describes exactly how I feel when I am on my highest moods :)



The Time - Black Eyed Peas
So come on, let’s go
Let’s lose control
Let’s do it all night
‘Til we can’t do it no more’


Last night I was reflecting on my life, searching for answers and reasons why I felt alone most of the times when I read this. It goes something like, "when you feel alone, instead of doing something drastic or self-damaging, learn something from it and do something that will make you love yourself, instead of making you feel worthless. Find a path and stick to it." So maybe I shall start to follow that advice. And I actually did.

And it actually feels good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment